Jumaat, 8 Mei 2009

slurpee

Well, it took me countless months and several dollars in Slurpee and gas, but I finally found a 7-Eleven that had a working Monster Black Ice machine. So, because you demanded it, here’s your review.
Slurpee enthusiasts will note this is the first completely black slurpee, which would be cool if they could find some way to make it taste better. It’s a different kind of slurpee, because, I know at least personally when I start drinking a slurpee I expect two things – really cold and really sweet. This is what slurpee culture has known as the two truths of slurpeedom.
Now, we’re starting to see 7-eleven renege the sweet half, putting out slurpees like eerily similar “Full Throttle Frozen Blast” which was even more disgusting than its energy drink counterpart, Full Throttle. FTFB, as I have shortened it’s unnecessarily long name to, is a scourge on the slurpee world, managing to taste disgusting, have a brand name behind it, and be $1.75 (for those of you tired of 7-Eleven prices, I recommend the Chill Zone at Cumby’s. $.85 after tax is a great deal for 32 ounces.). I’m getting off topic though.
The point is, “Monster Black Ice” doesn’t suck terribly, only about as much as Monster does. It’s just not enough like your traditional slurpee for me. I suppose if you like Monster, you could go get it, and probably like it. Slurpee enthusiasts who don’t like Monster will be disappointed.
window.google_render_ad();
Ads by Google
effect energy drinkEurope´s fastest growing Energy Drink. Nr 2 in Germany Nr 4 Europewww.effect-energy.com
Machines, Mix and SupportMachines, ingredients and training. Everything you need to open a storewww.lancastermanufacturing.com
Beraneka Alat PemprosesanCari Alat Pemprosesan Makanan Di Mudah. Lihatlah Classifieds Kami!www.mudah.my
2008 RC Pro Cars & TrucksHigh Quality RC Cars Here Same Day ShipmentR2Hobbies.Com
4 Responses to “Slurpee Review: Monster Black Ice”
Feed for this Entry Trackback Address
1 Sam August 11, 2008 at 10:03 pm
They have monster black ice at my local 7-11, the one thing that I don’t like about it is that about a day or 2 after having a 32 oz. your feces come out completely dark green..
Reply
2 Casey August 13, 2008 at 1:43 am
As commented above Black Ice really does change the color of your feces. I had the largest size available a couple days ago and I had DARK BLUE feces. Delicious slurpee though…
Reply
3 Erica August 18, 2008 at 1:35 pm
Its deffently true that it changes your Feces color, mine is a teal color, I think its really funny. Anyway I think the slurpee is amazing, though I didn’t like it at first. Its worth a try if you like monster!
Reply
4 YO MAMA September 26, 2008 at 12:31 am
tjhey still have some and my 7-ll and there are alluniman straws its freakin awsome they said its gonna stay there foreva
Reply

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan